- Halftone Film for Rapid Access Process
- High Contrast & Density, Steep Gradation
- Very High Dot and Line Sharpness
- Wide Exposure and Development Latitude
- Anti-Static, Stress & Newton Ring Layers
Regent Royal Hard Dot from Dot Works is a line and halftone camera film designed for pre-press applications. This high-speed, high-contrast film is characterized by a very steep gradation and gradation tone, along with a wide density range with low Dmax for enhanced UV transmission. For easy handling of the film, the emulsion incorporates a dedicated layer to prevent Newton rings, as well as separate anti-static and anti-stress layers to protect against dust, scratches, and other damage. The film is designed for rapid access processing in ACD chemistry, such as Majestic 650.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.